Receipt of reported matters
- Publication Date：
- Last updated：2023-05-17
- View count：26
1. Agency personnel exploit their positions to demand or accept bribes or engage in other corrupt and illegal activities.
2. Procurement cases involving bid rigging, collusion, disclosure of minimum prices, false acceptance of goods, or other unlawful activities within the agency.
3. Agency personnel fraudulently acquire assets through the abuse of their official duties.
4. Agency employees engage in improper banquets or accept inappropriate gifts.
5. Agency employees involved in illicit activities in inappropriate locations.
6. Other matters related to corruption and illegal activities.